Research on lasers + high voltage discharges

Original poster: Teslamad-at-aol-dot-com

Did anyone read that post that just went out about that new research on
using lasers to direct high voltage discharges? It looks like one of the
many dreams of tesla! HA HA "Death ray" If you haven't, you should check
out the power point presentation they have at their site. I sure hope the
person that sent the idea to the list is reading this because I lost the
E-mail including the links etc. Please send it again. PLEASE. It was real
intriguing! Imagine, being able to direct (assuming I understood the
research correctly) a high voltage discharge with a laser beam. Does anyone
know how this is even possible??? How can a laser which emits photons (a
mass less particle... emphasis) direct a flow of plasma? If anyone does get
a chance to see this again, take a look at the car test. Its amazing! They
shot the laser over the car, sent a discharge along the beam, then cut the
laser and naturally, the plasma found its way to the hood of the car!
Someone please respond to this, and please resubmit the link if the
original sender is reading this!

Thanks again

Regards,
~Drew