Re: toroid question

Original poster: tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net

This is semi-related.

What happened to the place in Florida that used to make toroids? They had
a generic name that involved either sheet metal, spinning or grinding. I
had a catalog from them from the mid 90s. They had a list of "standard"
toroids and could make custom ones as well.

Does anybody recall this place? They were listed in the old TCBA
newsletters.

KEN