RE: NST insulator

Original poster: "Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

If you have no problem with de-potting the
transformer, you can try one of 2 things...

1. Purchase a replacement part direct from
    the manufacturer, install it, and re-pot.

2. Acquire access to some modeling clay, and
    a kiln, and make your own replacement part,
    or maybe one that's longer and meaner looking.
    Then install and re-pot.

If you really don't feel like going through
all that, then just re-assemble it with a small
splattering of JB Weld, or similar.
--
Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux, MsEE
cajuncoiler-at-msbdatasystems-dot-com