Pi Wound RF chokes / inductors

Original poster: sparktron01-at-comcast-dot-net

Is there a reference for proper design and construction of "PI" wound
RF chokes / Inductors?  I am modifying my coil winder to allow semi-automatic
PI coil winding, for plate chokes( VTTC's), resonant charging chokes (OLTC's)
and custom HF HVAC transformers.  May offer custom units for sale, once I
get wrinkles out of system; basic concept is designed and I'm a building as
fast as two left hands and two right feet can move... :o)

Hope to put PICS of CoilWinder II and schematics (Express PCB.sch format) on
Hot-streamer/Dave within the week...

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR / HEAS
Chesterfield, VA. USA