Re: NST insulator

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I once received an NST with a shattered insulator. I
fabricated a new one using two PVC pipe caps and a
stub of PVC pipe. I filled the whole thing with hot
glue. I made it roughly the same size as the remaining
insulator. It's kind of ugly, but it works.

 > Original poster: "Jerry Scafidel"
 > <scafidel-at-mindspring-dot-com>
 >
 > I am new to the list and have been lurking and
 > learning about the Tesla
 > Coil.  I have begun accumulating some of the parts
 > and was lucky to find a
 > Franceformer 15kv/60ma, however during shipping one
 > of the ceramic
 > insulators was broken.  Where can I purchase an
 > insulator?
 > Thanks for this list and the help.
 > Jerry L. Scafidel
 > --->====>