Re: Edgewound primary

Original poster: "Bert Pool" <bert.tx-at-prodigy-dot-net>

I have to second Kevin's observations.  I've put over 200 KV on a flat
aluminum flashing strip about 12 to 15 inches wide and had NO corona on the
edges!  A 3 inch primary strip with a puny 15 kv, or so, will have
absolutely no corona.
Bert Pool