Re: Edgewound primary

Original poster: "Kurt Schraner" <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>

Rick,

my strip primary (copper ribbon spiral) is made of copper ribbon of 0.55mm
thickness only (20mm wide). I also don't meet any problems with corona. A
pic may be seen at:

http://home.tiscalinet.ch/m.schraner/FlatPrim_1555.jpg

The view is from the bottom side (...when later buildt into the TC). In
front of the coil are 6 of the really flat taps, developped for this
primary, mounted on a piece of ribbon for demonstration.

Kurt Schraner