Rolled cap hell

Original poster: "Andrew Genseal" <aggniu-at-hotmail-dot-com>

well, I attempted to roll my first cap tonight.  It was quite the
disapointment.  I have 6mil poly, and I am using the "sandwich" method (2
sandwiches with plates wrapped in 8 pieces of 66" long by 14" wide
poly).  The cap I am going for is roughly 003uF using 29" or 10" wide roof
flashing for the plates (BTW, it is a simple 2 plate cap).  The enclosure
of choice is a 3" pvc pipe.  My biggest question is what is the best way to
go about rolling these things up real tight? As a person who has never
attempted this before, I approached this thing thinking it would be
easy.....boy, was I wrong.  Is there any way of binding the sheets
temporarily to wind it, then removing such a device?