Re: shaft fasteners for RSG?

Original poster: sparktron01-at-comcast-dot-net

David

What you are describing I believe is a "Taper-Lock" (R) Bushing.  I've
help my dad (ex - Milright) remove dozens from shafts of busted machines
he brought home years ago.  Once you cinch that puppy down, you'll
shear the shaft before it comes loose...   :^D

<http://www.dodge-pt-dot-com/pdf/catalog/pt_components/bh_tlb_fb.pdf>http://www.dodge-pt-dot-com/pdf/catalog/pt_components/bh_tlb_fb.pdf

Regards

Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS
Chesterfield, VA. USA