IGBT Bricks for sale (CM300DY-24H)

Original poster: humanb-at-chaoticuniverse-dot-com

I have two used bricks for sale, they are Powerex IGBT Modules (half-bridge
config) CM300DY-24H see this for specs:

http://www.mitsubishichips-dot-com/data/datasheets/power/pdfs/00000065.pdf

They were pulled from working equipment, but I have not used them (good as
that means they have not been abused ;-)) so they are sold as is without
warranty. These can be used in a DRSSTC up to about 120 KHz or so. Others
on this list have used modules like these for some impressive results.
Please see a photo:

http://209.210.231.220/webdoc2.htg/Misc_Pictures/9-11-04/SSTC_Stuff_9-11-04%20018_small.jpg

I am asking $50.00 plus shipping by USPS. First come first served.

Thanks,

David Trimmell