Re: foil-covered inner-tubes for large toroids?

Original poster: "Bunny Killer" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Hey David...

hmm   sorry to say but yes it is nearly the same design but it is a tad bit
thicker not much tho   maybe an additional 2 thou.
instead of fully expanding the tube, I kept mine compressed for additional
strength and have 2 layers of tape on it...

Scot D