Re: Fear factor, was No frequency Splitting with a parallel primary

Original poster: "Lukos" <coryrc-at-gmail-dot-com>

Would you mind FTPing to my server? I can open a user account -at- my
home ftp "Biohazard.serveftp-dot-com" if you have a broadband connection I
would love to acquire that show for my collection of multimedia.

Thanks,
CoryC