Re: explanation of sparks into air needed

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Jim: your question is valid. To use the KISS principle consider a glass of
water. if gour glass will hold 250 Ml and you add 300 ml of water the excess
will spill out. The toroid has a specific amount of electrons it will hold
as the size and shape will determin. when the total volume of electrons is
exceded the excess will spill out like smoke into the air. once that point
is surpassed the air conducts and the resistance of the air drops spilling
out more of the contained electrons untill all electrons form a spark of
ionized air , noise, and light. Then you re- fill the toroid to cause the
electrons to spill out again. If the toroid is to large no sparks will form.
if the toroid is to small small sparks will form that are not impressive.
       Robert   H