Re: Cheesehead III

We didn't get in finished.  We had to finish up a clients rush order, so BB
took a back seat.  We will have it and the KREW firing at the next
Teslathon.

After 3 weeks of hard work on BB no one was more dissappointed than I was.

It turned out to be a decision between paying the bills and playing with
coils.  Paying the bills usually wins hands down.

Dr. Resonance

 > So, what about Dr. R's Big Bruiser?  Was it blasting out the 26 foot
 > streamers?
 > Is anyone going to post pictures?
 > --Steve Y.

THEY