Re: Cheesehead III

Original poster: "Chris Roberts" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi everyone,
I just thought I would put in my thanks to Dr. Resonance for hosting this
event. This was my first Teslathon and was quite impressed. Steve's coil
was certanly a great show of how SSTCs are most likely the future of high
power coils, especially since you don't have to carry a pole pig around
with you! Dr. Resonance had a couple of great displays up, including one
rather large plasma ball that was never left alone, indeed the most popular
thing there. His big bruiser coil was intimidating enough just sitting in
the shop, my poor mini coil was cowering in fear =D I have plenty of
pictures and videos that I will post as soon as I get home. (I am currently
sitting in a hotel room typing this) Thanks again to everyone who came and
everyone who helped set this up!

-Chris