Re: More RATCB Teslathon 2004 Photos Online-Plasma Balls

Original poster: "Chris Roberts" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I have one question about those plasma balls in those photos. It interests
me that whoever made them was able to make the electrical pattern so
different inside each of them. So what did they do to make the patterns so
unique? Is it the gas in them or the circut driving them?
PS: Whatever it is, they sure look awesome!

-Chris

Original poster: "Terry Blake"

Hi all,

Just got around to posting my RATCB Teslathon 2004 photos online.
http://www.tb3-dot-com/tesla/ratcb2004/index.htm

Check out the awesome photos of Dan's DRSSTC2. I got one of the IGBT
exploding. Very cool.
http://www.tb3-dot-com/tesla/ratcb2004/pages/IMG_3986c.htm

Hope you enjoy the photos. I'll try to add some other stuff later (like
videos).

But now I gotta get working on those Cheesehead Teslathon photos for Dr.
Resonance.

Terry Blake
Coiling in Chicago.
http://www.tb3-dot-com/tesla/index.html

PS: The group shot is clickable for super-zoom on everyone. Nice.