Re: EBAY auctions and SNIPING - tesla coil parts

Original poster: "teri mckenney" <mck-at-ezy-dot-net>

Hello Malcolm,
I repeat, from a couple of days ago. YES, seller's "can" bid up the price
even though it's "fairly" unusual and unethical."I " don't have an account
with E-Bay. My freind lists my coil for me. "I" don't think it's going for
enough. Sooo, I bid up the price and buy it back from myself/my freind.Who
knows? maybe you'll go up against somebody thats bids "super" high.A
seller's not permitted to do this but SH** happens.
Bill Mck.
P.S. I'm sorry to say that I had no responses from Ireland :-( A TC coiless
oversea adventure)