Re: Capacitors

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Levi,

The CD 942C Geek caps are probably the best to use.  You would need to
figure out what type of system you are going to use, resonant, LTR static,
or LTR SRSG.  For a 15/60 resonant system, you would need 14 caps in a
single string.  For LTR static, 10 caps in a single string. And for LTR
SRSG, 22 caps in two strings of 11.

David E Weiss