Re: Capacitors

I stock the STK caps.  We use them for small NST powered coils up to 120 mA.

Quality is very good as they are double foil type.  Good for RF currents as
in TC circuit.

Price is $2.00 per cap in quantities of 30 pcs or more.  Shipping isn't much
depending on where you live, but usually $8-10 range.

Dr. Resonance