Re: First Spark

You can experiment with raising and lowering your sec coil.  You should find
best performance with a 3 inch dia sec with the first turn at base of sec
coil raised approx 3/4 to 1 inch above the horizontal plane of the pri coil.

We used a motorized drive to make this determination on a 4 inch dia sec
coil (#28 AWG) and it was determined best performance at 1.5 inch above
horizontal plane of pri coil.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.