Re: Pushing the IGBT Envelop

Original poster: "Greg Leyh" <lod-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Antonio,

Nice program!  I'll have to work with it some more to understand it more
fully, though.
For some reason it took my inputted values and changed them?  I probably
entered them
in the wrong spot.
Have you studied primary drive scenarios that attempt to recover the unused
energy from
the secondary?  I think this feature will be essential for the ALF.  I'm
presently designing
an energy recovery scheme into the 1:12 scale ALF prototype, and hope to
test it soon.