If anyone is interested I have a few things from my dismantled ps I want to
sell. I thought I would offer them to the list before I put them on ebay
Sat. night.  Items shipped from zip 71913

#1  Superior Electric 1296D Variable Transformer for sale.  Unit is rated
240V in 0-280v out 35A   9.8KVA. It has less than 15min use. I know because
I bought it from a surplus seller as "new old stock" It was still sealed in
the factory box. The only thing wrong with it is that it has a small crack
in the bottom of the frame and a ding here and there in the grate that
surrounds it. It looks pretty good though. I assume it was dropped at some
point during the shipping to me. It works perfectly though. The knob turns
with an even resistance and the voltage increases as it should, very smooth.
The knob and dial plate were bought used and added by me. They don't look so
hot but they are functional. I am asking $135.00 + shipping, FIRM.  Unit
weighs in at 83lbs unpacked.  Email me for photos.

#2  Arrow Hart ACC730 8029B  3 pole, 75A, 120V coil, contactor out of a
Lincoln welder. I'm not sure about the voltage rating but I think it is 277.
I have been running it with 240 without any trouble.   If anyone is
interested and needs photos, email me. Unit weighs about 4lbs. Buyer pays
shipping.  I'm not sure what it's worth so the highest offer by Friday night
at 10:00 pm  gets it.

#3   50-5A current transformer with mounting bracket. I bought this new a
few months ago. Excellent shape  $10.00 + shipping. Unit weighs 1.5lbs Email
me for photos.

#4  2 Matching 4.5" Weston Meters. 0-300 Vac and  0-5A ac. Excellent
condition. They look brand new, no scratches.   $10.00 + shipping. Email me
for photos.

Every thing except the contactor is on a first come basis.

Regards
Steve