TCBFW 2004 Teslathon

Original poster: "tcbfw" <tcbfw-at-charter-dot-net>

All Tesla enthusiast,

Quick note to pass along the word, the TCBFW team is going to do it again
this year,

             TCBFW 2004 Teslathon Saturday October 16th  10AM Until ???

There will be a good representation of all types of coils, the coin
crusher, and of coarse the "WartHog", plus we hope to have
a  "proof-of-concept" demonstration  of a new spark gap design.

There will be Hot Dogs & Burgers on the BBQ for lunch, Pizza for dinner and
all the soda you can drink.

We've already heard from several folk that plan to attend,
if you'd like to drop in to see what our teams all about, - Great !!,
if you want to bring a working system to show us the right way to do it,
Even Better !!!!
Please email me for directions and to ensure the food & fixing's head count
is OK

Food, Friends, & Fun maybe Fire (when things don't work right)

Hope to see you there,

Phil <mailto:p.rembold-at-charter-dot-net>p.rembold-at-charter-dot-net
TCBFW website
<http://webpages.charter-dot-net/tesla/>http://webpages.charter-dot-net/tesla/