From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 5:22 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: Transformers for sale

Original poster: "McCauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Actually, the only way I would sell them at this point is if someone
picked them up in person.
They are too heavy (about 100 LBS) to lug around, package, take to the
UPS center etc...
I could do it, but would probably add on $50-100 just for handling fees.

Dan