Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 09:14:10 -0700
From: Craig Carter <craig-at-4ccweb-dot-com>
To: chip-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Pole Pigs for sale

Hello,

I have a couple old 'pigs' I would like to pass on to someone that won't
kill themselves with them. Both are working (tested years ago). One is out
of an old PG&E can, the other is still in a small can. I don't remember the
voltages. Would your group of 'fiends' be interested in these? I'm in
central California, near Fresno. These could be shipped, but it would be
expensive. The transformer out of the can is pretty dirty (been sitting in
my dry shed for years) the other is in the can so, no matter there.

Thanks for your time

Craig