RE: Second Edition - DRSSTC II : A Modern Day SSTC Experiment Publication NOW AVAILABLE

Original poster: "McCauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

 >I agree wholeheartedly!
 >
 >This is sure to become a collector book in the not-too-far-future :)
 >
 >I never thought I would go for a solid-state coil, but now I
 >think I will!
 >
 >Dan, do you have any plans print PCB-layouts?
 >
 >"Bravo!" on a super-excellent job :)
 >
 >Dan K.

Many thanks for the compliments.  As far as the "plans print
PCB-layouts", you can download an ExpressPCB
file version of the artwork that I used to create the Self-Resonant
Driver Board, Full-Bridge Half-Section Boards, and External Controller
Boards here:  These are the exact artwork files i used for boards in the
book (minus the APSSTC board)
http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/sstccoil05.htm

The ExpressPCB program can be downloaded for FREE at www.expresspcb-dot-com

If you are interested in the full-bridge boards, I believe someone is
trying to arrange a bulk purchase at the 4hV group on them at
www.4hv-dot-org

Hope this helps.

Dan