Re: Tesla UV apparatus?

Original poster: Dgboorse@xxxxxxx

Terry,
THANKS!  You are a genius.

Thanks for the warning.  I am not a devote of pain and I will be careful.

As a child I was fascinated by electricity and assumed that I'd go into that
field but in hi school I discovered that I was not math prone. I ended up in
biology. I now have a couple of grandsons who are interested in science and I
look for projects that we can do together. I remember reading Popular
Mechanics and Popular Science in the '40s and seeing plans for simple radios,
crystal sets, and at least one for a TC. Do you know if those plans (for the Tesla
coil) are still available?

In the meantime I have some net reading to do. Thanks again for these URLs.

Dave