Re: Streamer colour

Original poster: Davetracer@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 4/1/2005 5:42:56 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

At Wendover, it was a SF6 gap but it formed acids that attacked the construction materials. Nitrate problems with H2O formed HNO3 --- nitric acid.

Dr. Resonance

I know I would be very interested in any details about what happened at Wendover, the data obtained, the various people who helped, and so forth. Are there any books about it? All I know about it is 2nd and 3rd hand. Can you point me to information? I've been to ttr and did not see much ...

    -- thank you,

    David Small