Re: Golka Photos

Original poster: "Paul B. Brodie" <pbbrodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

All,
In the new photos Mike posted, the picture labeled "Inside Building View Coil At Climax Mine Leadville Co.jpg" appears to show the coil built on top of a raised floor, maybe as much as 2 feet off the ground. Someone had mentioned that the coil may have suffered from some parasitic losses due to being on the ground.
Paul Brodie
Think Positive

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 10:35 AM Subject: Re: Golka Photos