To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 12:01 AM
Subject: Re: Trial and error

Original poster: Dgboorse@xxxxxxx
Steven,
Let me tell you plain and simple: If they said that ignorance is bliss, they
didn't tell you the truth. Now if they had been paying attention in
Literature class, they would have learned: "WHEN ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be
wise". This is a simple 'if-then' proposition.

For example, that dude you told us about who was ignorant and set his wall on
fire with a TC...well, that wasn't bliss.
Watch your Ps & Qs and may your blissdom ever increase.

Dave