To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: Resonance

Original poster: "Gerald  Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

You could enter the physical data into JAVATC and it will tell you accurately what the resonances are.

Gerry R.

Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I do know that it should resonate at about 833 Hz.
I don't know what my primary inductance is, however.
I'll try to find out today. Thanks.
                                               steven Steele