Re: Golka Photos

Original poster: FIFTYGUY@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 4/5/05 1:17:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Note to all to be careful of objects next to your primaries!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how close is too close?
I've also wondered if the usual arrangement, with transformers, spark gap rotation/airflow motors, filter components, PFC correction, etc. directly under the primary cause problems as well. I suppose one could add or remove "dummy" NST's and note the effect. Even if they aren't too lossy, ferrous materials less than a foot from the bottom of the coils might affect the k.

-Phil LaBudde