To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: Resonance

Original poster: "Gerald  Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Steven,

You haven't lost anything but the time to put those extra layers on. Just unwind the outer layers and keep the inner most layer. Hope you haven't coated the coil yet. Even if so, you still need to remove the outer layers or wind another secondary.

Gerry R

Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Actually no, wire isn't cheap. at least not for me. Time isn't cheap either. I'm getting a grade on this Tesla coil. If i finish, it's an A. If I don't, it's a 0. I've o nly got till the end of the semester. 8^0
:(

                           Steven Steele