Re: Name My TC

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>

SMALL WORLD!

Didn't I just see a post about this guy!

David E Weiss

Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks. My Electronics teacher said to make the secondary closer. it was origionally much higher. LOL. He also said to make it multi-layered.

I beleive I can mqke the secondary higher, and i'll try to unwind it down to the 1st layer, but I don;t think the first layer is very tight. so basically, I tink I'm screwed, but we'll see.
I like that name.
Thanks.

Steven Steele
By the way, my electronis teacher is the ond who set his dorm wall on fire at Georgia Tech with his Tesla Coil. LOL.
he said it was multi-layered and that he used nail polish. I'm beginning to doubt that now.