Re: Beer bottle /Geek Group Caps

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

Most types of glass at RF frequencies will dissipate approx 20% of your
input power as heat.  Heat breaks glass.

also, you get excessive corona with glass --- ozone forms which in larger
concentrations is carcinogenic.  If you use glass keep the coil in a well
ventilated area -- don't seal yourself in a room with it.

Dr. Resonance