To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: Wire

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>

Steven,

I guess you've checked ebay already...I have seen
great deals on wire there of many different gauges.
If you haven't checked there, it is certainly worth
looking at...unfortunately I gave away the remaining
magnet wire on a spool I had to a guy who was winding
inductors for a ham radio homebrew project.  Anyway,
ebay is great for a lot of coiling deals.

-Brett

--- Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Original poster: "Steven Steele" > <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > Does anybody have any extra 28AWG wire(at least > 1,800') that they can give > away( if they are very, extremely nice), or sell for > $20 or less? > > Steven Steele > > >