Hi Dave!

Original poster: Davetracer@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 4/10/2005 6:27:30 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dave! , this is dave in Loveland.,, that coil worked well with a .01/ .015mfd cap ( approx ) , I got 24" ++ sparks from that coil...........

Oh, I will too, no problem. I'm more trying to encourage Steve to hang in there and give him a grin, it sounded like he needed one!

I have just barely had time to get it up and running at all, much less begin to tune it and dial in the capacitance. Right now it's doing 6" sparks so I'm sure I'm low on capacitance.

    This sure is a nice coil ... thank you very much! It lives again!

    You take care and it's nice to hear from you!!

-- thanks,

        Dave Small