Re: marx

Original poster: Sebastiaan Draaisma <sebas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Chiang Mai, Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Posted by:

Posted on: Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Hello Grishka,

Try <http://www.vk2zay.net/marx.html>http://www.vk2zay.net/marx.html a lot of info and pictures

Best regards,

Sebastiaan Draaisma

Tesla> Original poster: Grishka <<mailto:ghome@xxxxxxxxx>ghome@xxxxxxxxx>

Tesla> Hello, Tesla List,

Tesla> I wonder - does anyone of you have practical formulas (links, pdf`s

Tesla> etc) about constructing the Marx generator? I`m interested in optimal

Tesla> resistors values, number of stages and so on. In plans I`m going to

Tesla> build something like this - one stage consists of 4 capacitors, total

Tesla> capacitance -

Tesla> 4.7 nF, total voltage - around 13 kV. Number of stages - 15, resistors

Tesla> - I guess 1 mom wouls be ok for such application. I`ve been looking

Tesla> such info via internet, but with zero results :( I appreciate any

Tesla> advices ;)