Re: marx chokes

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for the data.  Do you recall the approx number of turns of wire per
choke, and also approx wire AWG?

As an EMP generator, sounds like it was very efficient.

I look forward to seeing some photos when you get time.  No rush, I don't
return to my lab in WI until the middle of May.

DC Cox

Dr. Resonance