Re: toroid question

Original poster: Andrew Hunziker <andrew.hunziker@xxxxxxxxx>

John,

"I was thinking of forming some chicken wire into a donut shape and
then wraping that in aluminum foil."

I tired this for to make a topload for my first coil. The problem I
had was that chicken wire has small barbs where it is wraped together.
This kept ripping the foil. A better idea would be to use Al ducting
from a hardware store.

Andrew