Re: Terry's DRSSTC - Experiment - A curious thing...

Original poster: Karl Lindheimer <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Terry,

It's just a thought, but could strong local RF fields be interacting with the streamers? It does indeed suggest some type of harmonics might be involved. The RF could be from a local transmitter, or even from your own coil reflecting off of objects in your room.

Karl