RE: Connecting pipes together for primary?

Original poster: dgoodfellow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quoting Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> Have you ever tried to take a coil of #6 solid Cu wire wound on the > hexagonal spool at Home Depot, and re-form it into a smooth spiral? > That stuff is a b***h to work with!

The key is to not let them put it on the folding hex spooler. When I need the
solid wire, I either take an empty spool with me to dispense it without those
hex bends, or just buy the whole 500' (8 gauge that is) I did make the mistake
of buying it after they had put the bends in the copper, and I never did wind
it into a primary.

Dave Goodfellow