Re: Source for new synchronous 1800 rpm motor?

Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>

There is alot of talk about the SRSG here, I am now using multipal copper pipe static gaps, (fan cooled ) , would I see much improvement going to a SRSG ??? Is there anyone near Loveland CO. that would be willing to hook up there SRSG to my coil for comparison ??? ....just wonderin' Thanks,dave