Re: Off List, Wendover Movie, ect

Hi Mike,

At 12:27 PM 4/15/2005, Mike wrote:
Hi Terry,
When you reply, hit the reply all button so I get this either at work or at he lab.
Work email is *********** and of course the lab address is **************

Well now, looks like the movie is a big hit. I don't remembering a movie having such demand that extra servers had to be brought on line! But it is a good idea to have known people to serve big demand files like this.

Yea!! You should be a Hollywood producer!! Fortunately, once a few of our friends with be bandwidth got hold of it, that took care of the load right quick!! This is the best "real video" of the Wendover coil ever!!!

I had an idea, you know the segments of the movie where there is no real back ground noise as the aircraft is being struck, there are in the clear audio tracks of nothing but the discharge.
Why don't you strap the frequency counter on that audio and see if you can pull a burst frequency off that. May get the BPS from it, yes?

I see!!

Also, would be interesting to see the scope waveform of that audio is.

I will see what I can do. I think just feed the sound to the scope...

Like you said about the calcs on the Wendover coil, though it is long apart, with the print specs, you were able to determine so much all these years later. So goes it for the audio track. In that, is data. Data, like Google, is our friend!..........

Cheers,

        Terry