Re: Midwest Teslathon

Original poster: "Mark Broker" <mbroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Pencil me in, Doc! And I'll bring my Better Half along for the ride - she knows better than to get in the way of lightning :o)

For those who are new, the event will be at Resonance Research Corp a few miles south of Wisconsin Dells, WI (hence "Cheesehead"). There are hotels in The Dells and also in Baraboo, and plenty of turisty things to do in The Dells.

Mark Broker
The Geek Group