DRSS-XXX?

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

Hi All,

At some point in evolution, the time came when Homo sapiens were no longer Australopithecines.

At some point in evolution, the time came when the 6-channel, megawatt, surround-sound system with the 10-disk CD changer was no longer an Edison Machine or even a Victrola.

At some point in evolution, a satellite radio system was no longer a Marconi set.

At some point in evolution, The DRSSWXYZ-TC Resonant Transformer System will no longer be called a Tesla Coil.

If we are going to be intellectually honest, I think we are just about to that point where evolution has produced a new species.

Matt D.