Re: tubecoil

Original poster: Liviu Vasiliu <teslina@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Vladi
No, they are not forgotten, but we have to profit from
the massive information amount on the net about SSTCs.
This is the moment to get the correct information from
the direct sources and verify them on our own setups.

I plan also to build some VTTCs in the future, but I
have to aquire some new tubes.

vasil