Re: BIGGG COIL'S NEW PROBLEM

Original poster: Phil Rembold <prembold@xxxxxxxxx>

Kevin,

Glad you found it before the house burned down. . . . .

Using a capacitor to drop line voltage / limit current is the new rage
- transformer less battery charger. The only trouble with the design
is the value cap used for x amps of current is figured at 60 cycles,
you had a LOT of high frequency noise on the line, current went up,
and as Brian stated it so Politically Correct "caused premature
failure"

Might want to think about a filter to ground out any high freq. on the
line, I've got one on the leg feeding my barn to keep the Wart Hog at
bay.

Nice to hear that the BIGGG COIL is back on line.

-