Re: Fo frequency - Movie of Wendover Coi

Hi,

At 03:38 PM 4/18/2005, you wrote:
Considering we have absolutely no idea how the original recording was made or how the A/D conversion was made, all of this IMHO is a stretch, at best. I believe any "data" you acquire this way is extremely suspect.

Paul Brodie
Think Positive

Yep!! I could almost see how a sliver of 35kHz might slip through all the conversions but not 70kHz. It did not match the usual 44kHz sampling frequency of today's computer sound cards. It does not match any monitor scan frequencies I use either. So it does not have any obvious source, but goodness knows what goes on here with four high power computers here on the desk with it ;-)) I never thought I would see anything but decided just to look for fun and the 35kHz is "there"... The odds that it is the Wendover coil's Fo frequency sneaking past all the electronics that is not supposed to allow it though is pretty darn low.... Of course, the signal is -60dB down just off the noise floor too...

However, if the Wendover coil was running at 35kHz, I told you so :o)))

Cheers,

        Terry