Re: BIGGG COIL'S NEW PROBLEM

"Ed,
Now that is really something! Wait until I tell all the GM racing guys
about this. They'll love to find out they've been dropping $40 on Accel
Super Coils when their HEI coils are superior. Well, actually, maybe
they
are superior if they drove the TC better because when you are racing
it's
the total energy in the spark, not how long it is. I'm really curious as
why it was better at driving the TC.
Paul
Think Positive"

	I'm not an expert on ignition and my report applied to my experiments,
where I substituded one coil for another.  The general impression I got
was that the Accel had a lower secondary inductance than than the GMHEI
and was a better match for charging my primary capacitor.  I suspect
that in the intended application the "yellow coils" put out a hotter
spark.

Ed